mandag den 9. februar 2009

Datpiff

http://www.datpiff.com/ This is the site, that has a whole bunch of mixtapes, so I had to throw mine in and... Bingo ! The BillPrint got Featured as a special and were downloaded 404 times on 3 days.. And this makes the album cross the 1000 download, which is my personal record..

I've never felt so proud as I am now, getting really good response on most of my albums.. and now I can improve my craft and despite my mssing interest in Tupac, I will consider doing an album with mr. Shakur...



What 2009 will bring, may be :
IsMatic - Reconstructing Illmatic, the result of KevinNottingham.com's beat contest..
Nas/Olu Dara : We Are - A combo remix album, remixing Nas' 'Iam'...
What if Vol.2 Doing M.O.P. over Dr. Dre Beats...
Danish Donut - Doing the Donut Original Samples my way...
Closed for remix - Beastie Boys remix album...
Before None Passing - Aesop Rock Remix album...
Homeostasis Soundtrack - composing a modern ode for the streets..
Ready to Reconstruct - Biggie Remix album
Remix Movement - Taj Ai remix album...
Dante's theory - Mos Def Remix album..

and what might come my way...



Ingen kommentarer: