tirsdag den 12. august 2008

The BillPrint

Så er den endelig færdig og jeg har ladet KevinNottingham have premieren på den, siden at hans side har givet mig så megen lyst og inspiration til at lave mere og bedre remix..


“We’ve seen Jay Z in many forms with his Black Album and American Gangster, but I wanted a more lounge version of Sean Carter, so I let him do his thing together with Bill Withers, the funky man and the result is at hand - This is the men’s club with cigars and bourbon in thick glasses, this is two smooth cats grooving to Bill’s tunes and Jay’s poetry.

Be still and chill, my brothas, because it’s time to start the show with Billprint.”

01 The Ruler's Back ( Who is He )
02 The Takeover ( Harlem )
03 Izzo (Use me )
04 Heart of a Lonely Town
05 Never Change ( Better Days )
06 Girls girls ( Can we Pretend )
07 Jigga My Nigg* ( Better Off )

Ingen kommentarer: